Sandy Springs Personal Injury Attorney
No one starts their day in Sandy Springs, Georgia, thinking that a terrible personal injury will happen, even if it’s caused by someone else’s mistake and negligence. But for many our clients, it happens – and they relied on a Litner + Deganian Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer. Every day, we help clients just like you recover what they deserve in these areas:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Traumatic Injuries
- Toxic Exposure and Poisoning
- Liability, Workers Compensation, & Malpractice
Healing from a personal injury, no matter how severe, is never easy. The physical and emotional stress, along with the financial strains, take their toll. A Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer can help with getting you the best insurance settlement in or out of court so you can focus on your recovery rather than how you’ll pay the bills.
Whatever the nature of your personal injury in Sandy Springs, it’s important to have the right Sandy Springs personal injury attorney while you’re navigating your pain management and medical bills. You want a Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer you can trust, as well as one who can help you and your family handle this stressful time so you can focus on your recovery. Understanding all of your options after a personal injury in Sandy Springs will make a difference in your ability to recover fair compensation and heal properly.
Why You Need a Sandy Springs Personal Injury Attorney on Your Side
After a personal injury in Sandy Springs, most people don’t realize how cumbersome it is to interact with the insurance company of the party at fault. If you were recently injured or in an accident, timing is everything to preserve critical evidence for your case. Once you make an insurance claim, an insurance adjuster will usually try to get you to agree to the lowest settlement offer possible and without filing a lawsuit. Insurance companies look at these factors to determine their offer(s):
- Medical bills and losses in the form of lost income or lost wages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Emotional distress damages
The cost of the loss of income or wages along with medical bills is easy to determine. Pain and emotional suffering, on the other hand, is much more subjective. Please don’t fall for insurance adjuster tactics. You’ll need a Sandy Springs personal injury attorney who will deal with the phone calls, negotiations, and paperwork related to your personal injury claim.
Hire a Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
Some of the reasons why you will need a Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer include:
- Personal injury cases take a while, and they can take longer depending on the severity of your injuries. It’s important that you follow up on all medical procedures and treatments whether they’re in Sandy Springs, Georgia, or elsewhere.
- A Sandy Springs personal injury attorney will help you prepare for the barrage of questions that occur before filing a claim and during the claims process. The more information you can give your Sandy Springs personal injury attorney, the better.
- An important fact to remember during this daunting process is that you and your Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer are facing the insurance company together. You will want a Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer who will find the fairness and compensation you deserve.
If you’ve been hurt, call our Sandy Springs personal injury lawyers.
Whatever the nature of your personal injury, we’re committed to your case – and your recovery. Litner + Deganian lawyers in Sandy Springs are prepared and ready to take on your Sandy Springs personal injury case today. At Litner + Deganian, we have lots of experience dealing with companies of various sizes and injuries varying in severity. We’re here to help you get the compensation you deserve so you can focus on healing. Contact us today for your free consultation!
Review our Settlements page to learn more about the successful results Litner + Deganian lawyers in Sandy Springs have achieved for our clients.