About Norm Sawyer
“Insurance companies have so many clients that there’s very little interaction and a lot of rigid processes,” Norm commented. “I wanted to impact people’s lives, not just their insurance rates.” Norm met Arman Deganian during a trial, and they kept in touch. After working at a TV personal injury firm, Norm decided to make Litner + Deganian his home.
At Litner + Deganian, Norm enjoys the team environment and work-life balance. “I can take the time to get to know every client,” he added. “Personal injury law is about people, not volume.” Clients agree, and describe Norm as a great listener who keeps them updated throughout the legal process.
In his free time, Norm likes to spend time with his wife and toddler son. He also finds a little time for golf and travel, and has visited exotic locations all over the world. Norm is big fan of Villanova sports and the Philadelphia Eagles, but we won’t hold that against him!
University of Pittsburgh
Juris Doctor, 2002
B.A., Political Science, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States