Here at Litner + Deganian, we’ve had a wonderful year: We added an office, expanded our team, and became more engaged with our community than ever. Most importantly, we helped a record number of clients move past their accidents or injuries and get back to living their lives.
2018 Tale of the Tape
Here’s our third annual “Tale of the Tape,” a look back at our firm’s 2018 highs (and, if you’re a Florida fan, one notable “low”).
- $15,000,000 recovered for our clients – give or take…
- 450,000 Fitbit steps tracked by the winning team during our January firm fitness challenge
- $4,185 raised for the Emory Relay for Life – special thanks to our team captain, Adam Shrout
- $2,500 awarded to the winner of our first annual scholarship program
- 620 additional office square feet furnished for new team members
- 375 new client relationships – we’re honored
- 240 people who referred clients to us – thank you!
- 217 funnel cakes eaten at our first annual Fall Family Fun Festival + Carnival
- 86 5-star Google reviews
- 6 new team members – welcome Josephine, Chuly, A’Shivia, Melissa, Jamal, and Jarett
- 2 weeks that the UGA flag flew after their victory over Florida
- 1 new team member baby – Imelda’s son Malachi Tyree
- 1 new office opened in Dunwoody
It’s clear that 2018 has been quite a year, and we couldn’t be prouder of our team. Our recent success stories show just how life-changing our clients’ injuries can be, and how fair compensation helps ensure they get the treatment they need. Settlements aren’t just numbers, after all. They’re part of a story. Even as we’ve grown to serve more clients, we’re still the casual, connected firm we’ve always been. Every client relationship is personal, and we’re always here (including nights and weekends) to answer questions, offer guidance, and give support.
As always, thanks for trusting in the work we do. And from our families to yours, we hope you have a joyful holiday season and a peaceful 2019.
Steve and Arman