Injured in a Motorcycle Accident?Motorcycle wrecks can happen in the blink of an eye. They are also unique, due to the fact that serious injuries usually result. You’re in pain, and also worried about how to pay all those medical bills, get back to work, and get on with your life.
We hope that you or a loved one is never involved in a motorcycle wreck, but if you are, contact the personal injury attorneys at Litner + Deganian immediately for help getting compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Face the Facts
Here are some scary statistics about motorcycle accidents from the US Department of Transportation and other sources:
- 11% of all US roadway accidents involve motorcycles.
- Motorcyclists are 35 times more likely to be injured or killed than car passengers.
- More than half of motorcycle accidents involved at least one other vehicle.
- Car drivers cause more than half of car-motorcycle accidents.
It takes an experienced attorney to piece together all the facts, show how the other driver caused the wreck, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Contact Litner + Deganian if you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident
The attorneys at Litner + Deganian know how to respond to this painful (and stressful) situation, sorting through all the details to accurately assess your case.
Then we get aggressive with the insurance companies to make sure you get the money you need to pay bills, recover lost wages, and deal with any long-term pain and suffering. We’ve worked for the big insurance companies, so we know all their tricks.
We understand what you’re going through
Motorcycle accidents are horrible. With the injuries, doctors’ bills, time away from work, and other stress, you may feel like the whole world is coming down on your shoulders. Contact Steve Litner or Arman Deganian for a free consultation to understand all your options:
- Call us anytime. We answer our own phones, even at night.
- Come to our office or we’ll visit you. We want you to be comfortable.
- Our clients have our cell phone numbers. If there’s a question keeping you up at night, give us a call.
Don’t talk to any insurance companies until you talk to an attorney
You may limit your options or hurt your case by speaking with an insurance company rep before you talk to a personal injury attorney. Understand all your options, and then let us handle the details while you focus getting well, getting back to work, and getting on with your life.
Contact Litner + Deganian today for a free consultation.