We’ve had a wonderful year – thanks to you. We added offices, expanded our team, became more engaged in our community, and helped a record number of clients get back to living their lives.
2019 Tale of the Tape
Here’s our fourth annual “Tale of the Tape,” a look back at 2019 highlights.
- $16,600,000 recovered for our clients
- $2,500 awarded to the 2019 scholarship program winner – great videos!
- 564 RSVP’s for the 2019 Fall Family Fun Fest
- 400 new client relationships – we’re honored
- 323 hours Jamal discussed sports in the office
- 157 people who referred cases – thank you!
- 145 5-star Google reviews
- 84 submissions in the Arman Pose contest, $500 donated to Amnesty Int’l
- 37 recoveries over $100,000
- 26 miles Arman hiked from rim to rim of the Grand Canyon
- 9 cases taken to trial
- 8 new team members – David, Megan, Ana, Taylor, Brigit, Brittany, Leah, Ramon
- 2 new offices opened – Chamblee and Columbus
- 0.1 miles Steve walked on his treadmill desk
It’s clear that 2019 has been quite a year, and we couldn’t be prouder of our team. Our recent success stories show the type of impact we’ve made on our clients’ lives. Settlements and verdicts aren’t just numbers, after all. They’re part of a story. Even as we’ve grown to serve more clients, we’re still the casual, connected firm we’ve always been. Every client relationship is personal, and we’re always here (including nights and weekends) to answer questions, offer guidance, and give support.
As always, thanks for trusting in the work we do. And from our families to yours, we hope you have a joyful holiday season and a peaceful 2020.
Steve and Arman