Happy Holiday Season!
2016 has been a great year at Litner + Deganian, and we couldn’t have done it without you. We’ve expanded our staff, upgraded our physical space, and helped a record number of clients.
Here is a quick summary of 2016 progress and results to-date:
- New client relationships — 383
- Total money recovered for our clients — $3.2M
- Increase in office square footage — 3,175
- L+D team serving our clients — 12
- Number of lunches for lost sports bets — 23
- Wins by Arman’s softball team — 15
- State wrestling qualifiers coached by Steve — 6
- Canine office mascots (Fancy and Zoey) — 2
- Baby walking in 2016 (Lily Litner) — 1
- Number of new hairs on Arman’s head — 0
With our new partnership, we’ve been able to expand our firm and help more people by hiring new staff and bringing in an associate attorney – welcome Shea Schulman!
In the spring, we celebrated the purchase of our building with an open house, enjoying the company of many friends of the firm. We also developed the Client Playbook, meeting our goal of educating clients so they can be actively involved in their cases.
While we resolved many cases ranging from muscle strain injuries to an unfortunate tractor-trailer case, the thing that we’re most proud of is the number of current clients referred by former clients, some of whom we represented years ago.
Thank you for trusting us to counsel you and advocate for you during a difficult time in your life. We wish you good health and happiness this holiday season and throughout 2017.
Steve and Arman