You’re injured in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence. You are rushed to the hospital. Within a matter of days, you are bombarded with paperwork and bills from doctors, insurance companies, police, and more. Everything is so confusing and overwhelming. Instead of focusing on getting better, you have to deal with paperwork and insurance adjusters. This is where a personal injury attorney can help you navigate these unfamiliar and perplexing waters.
At Litner + Deganian, we are passionate about our jobs. Here are a few reasons why it’s so important to have a seasoned personal injury attorney on your side in situations like these:
- The insurance company of the other driver has lawyers on hand, so you should too.
- Litner + Deganian can help find ways to get your medical bills paid sooner and at a reduced amount.
- We know what you can recover and how to get it. There are often more options than you think.
- We’ll help you understand all of your options, not just the easy ones.
- While you focus on getting better, we’ll handle all of the details – and there are A LOT of details!
Attorneys vs. Insurance Companies
When insurance companies see that a lawyer is involved, they often act differently. Knowing that you’ve got an experienced lawyer on your side, they are less likely to try and take advantage of you. Since we used to work for the big insurance companies, we know how they operate. Let us handle the insurers and get you the best compensation possible.
Managing those “details” that we mentioned above are critical to the success of your case. Here are some of the important things we do when we work for you:
- Communicate with all medical providers and insurers involved in your incident.
- Work with investigation teams (if needed) to ensure that no stone is left unturned.
- Help you understand the full value of your case, including compensation for medical and recovery costs, lost wages, as well as pain and suffering.
- Help you recover the full value of your case while also helping you resolve all outstanding medical bills.
Can a Personal Injury Attorney Help You?
The National Safety Council reports that more than 39 million people are injured every year at home, on the road, and at work. Auto and truck wrecks, slip and falls, work-related injuries, and medical malpractice are some of the most common types of these injuries. To learn more about the practice areas that Litner + Deganian can help you with, click here.
Let Litner + Deganian Help You
If you or a loved one has been injured by someone else’s negligence, the trial attorneys at Litner + Deganian are here to help you. Contact a Litner + Deganian trial attorney today for a free consultation. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions and keep you informed on the status of your claim.